The Ocean View –
A way to understand Dark Matter and Dark Energy.
The current Scientific Problem - From the NASA website:
“In the early 1990s, one thing was fairly certain about the expansion of the universe. It might have enough energy density to stop its expansion and recollapse, it might have so little energy density that it would never stop expanding, but gravity was certain to slow the expansion as time went on. Granted, the slowing had not been observed, but, theoretically, the universe had to slow. The universe is full of matter and the attractive force of gravity pulls all matter together. Then came 1998 and the Hubble Space Telescope (HST) observations of very distant supernovae that showed that, a long time ago, the universe was actually expanding more slowly than it is today. So the expansion of the universe has not been slowing due to gravity, as everyone thought, it has been accelerating. No one expected this, no one knew how to explain it. But something was causing it.”
“Eventually theorists came up with three sorts of explanations. Maybe it was a result of a long-discarded version of Einstein's theory of gravity, one that contained what was called a "cosmological constant." Maybe there was some strange kind of energy-fluid that filled space. Maybe there is something wrong with Einstein's theory of gravity and a new theory could include some kind of field that creates this cosmic acceleration. Theorists still don't know what the correct explanation is, but they have given the solution a name. It is called dark energy.”
What Is Dark Energy?
“More is unknown than is known. We know how much dark energy there is because we know how it affects the universe's expansion. Other than that, it is a complete mystery. But it is an important mystery. It turns out that roughly 68% of the universe is dark energy. Dark matter makes up about 27%. The rest - everything on Earth, everything ever observed with all of our instruments, all normal matter - adds up to less than 5% of the universe. Come to think of it, maybe it shouldn't be called "normal" matter at all, since it is such a small fraction of the universe.”
What Is Dark Matter?
“By fitting a theoretical model of the composition of the universe to the combined set of cosmological observations, scientists have come up with the composition that we described above, ~68% dark energy, ~27% dark matter, ~5% normal matter. What is dark matter?”
“We are much more certain what dark matter is not than we are what it is. First, it is dark, meaning that it is not in the form of stars and planets that we see. Observations show that there is far too little visible matter in the universe to make up the 27% required by the observations. Second, it is not in the form of dark clouds of normal matter, matter made up of particles called baryons. We know this because we would be able to detect baryonic clouds by their absorption of radiation passing through them. Third, dark matter is not antimatter, because we do not see the unique gamma rays that are produced when antimatter annihilates with matter. Finally, we can rule out large galaxy-sized black holes on the basis of how many gravitational lenses we see. High concentrations of matter bend light passing near them from objects further away, but we do not see enough lensing events to suggest that such objects to make up the required 25% dark matter contribution.” (This is the end of NASA website quotes.)
Using Telescopes as time machines, we have learned that Dark Energy and Dark Matter have changed over time.
We need something new to understand Matter and Dark Energy.
First: You are exposed a lot more than you have expected to be. In the ocean view you cannot hide any more. Fortunately, everyone and everything you know will come with you, they too will be exposed. The first shock of the Ocean view will eventually pass as something new, to the way it has always been. Nothing new here, just a lot more exposure, which just might feel “new.”
Second: New discernments are needed; awareness vs consciousness. They are not the same. Consciousness is another layer built up from awareness. When awareness is reflected back into awareness, it becomes conscious. It seems to be a deeper level of awareness.
Notice the way alcohol works, while it doesn’t prevent awareness, it does impair consciousness. If people drink too much, they can’t remember what they did. But they were aware all the time, but later they can’t remember being aware. We therefore value consciousness, as it can stand the test of time. Time takes consciousness and tests it to become wisdom. Wisdom has value.
Awareness is everywhere the same, but when awareness is reflected back it can then become conscious. This inner discernment is a requirement for true understanding, and a tool for reaching past mental concepts. The ultimate understanding is called a direct experience.
Third: We are addicted to thinking rather than feeling. When we operate without feelings, we think thoughts and we naturally become more isolated and detached. We feel protected in thinking and we feel less exposed. We eventually come to love our privacy, as it becomes fully justified.
Habit energy has a pattern across many individual consciousness. It feels meaningful and is often a substitute for wisdom.
Fourth: We build a reality we can believe in with thoughts. We are taught to think by our parents or the people who are around us when we are in our first few years.
There are difficulties in understanding - Our normal view has Epistemology, peer review, and checking with others. We can become trapped in group think. Thinking gets built into stories. Stories get told from generation to generation and become a large driving force in all our decisions. On the plus side, thinking can be written into books and easily spread to others. Feelings are more difficult to pass to others, they require compassion. Compassion to be real requires life experiences. There is no easy way to teach compassion.
Understanding is often learned from others and is built from consensus or opposition to consensus. Fortunately, you have power to make your own way, your own life, no matter what others think or believe.
Fifth: Our identity is built up over time to reflect our experiences. We believe our identity and we try to act to improve it. We constantly try to please others, impress them, or make changes to others that we think are good. Fortunately, this reductive process can be turned around, and we can learn how to grow into a bigger more inclusive identity. Our experiences can then be used to validate this expansion, we can check out life. There are no limits to this learning process.
With these five issues identified, we directly jump into an Ocean view:
· Reality is aware.
· All of our reality is built from and out of our consciousness.
· We think we have an external identity, but we don’t. Nothing is missing, and nothing is needed.
· We mistakenly think we were born, but we were not. No one was ever born, what happened is that others believed we are an object born into their world. We are a “physical thing” to them.
· We mistakenly think matter permanently exists and we constantly change, when in fact, the opposite is true. Matter is constantly changing, and we are aware of this.
· We are not “in” the physical universe, instead we have the ability to view the physical universe. We are in the world but not “of” the world.
· Our inner identity limits our inner reality.
· The Physical Universe is an accumulation of all our beliefs over all of time. When all people believe something, it becomes external and seemingly real. We test if it is real by asking others.
· The “Physical Universe” is located between two people and represents only their relationship.
· Quantum Mechanics is done with statistics because there are many physical universes involved.
· The “Big Bang” occurred when we discovered the “other.”
· Before the Big Bang there was only Ocean.
From the Ocean view we can define both Dark Matter and Dark Energy.
· The force of gravity when awareness is attached into a body is felt as love. It may be well hidden but down deep we all love each other.
· Ordinary Matter is created when we think we are only alive because we are “in a body.” The most primitive body is made up of an atom, having a location “here” at a time “now”. There is a wide range of embodiments, molecules, moons, stars, worms, fish, birds, and humans to name a few, which is how about 5 percent of consciousness experiences reality. We create all ongoing matter and space, which amounts to 5 percent of all the gravity.
· Dark Matter is created when we die and are without body. We might call these angels or spirits. They still think they have location “here” at a “time” now. They amount to about 27 percent of how consciousness experiences reality. They don’t hold matter but they hold space, and keep track of time. The field of love they provide is 27 percent of all gravity.
· Energy comes out of space as matter changing location. We only know its energy because we first know location. We measure a mass moved from one location to another as energy. More energy is needed to do motion in less time. We believe energy and space are locked together, which is true from single viewpoints, but from open viewpoints isn’t true. Awareness might be a line, volume, co-located, or even unbounded.
· Dark Energy is created when consciousness is no longer attached to matter, location or time. Anyone can be this way, but it seems strange to the lowest 5 percent. Most of consciousness (68%) is enlightened, and they keep us all making progress. They might be called enlightened or God realized.
In this new approach – everything is flipped over:
1) Reality is built up over time within awareness, and not the normal way of believing that awareness is available because we have a body with a biological brain attached.
2) In this new approach, everything still works, we still need to go to sleep, get up, go to work, and to eat food. Nothing changes except our experience. We can now operate from love and love alone.
3) There is no need to “fix” anyone. The Universe is smart and it can become the teacher, we don’t need to teach. Reality isn’t as serious as some people think it is. It is a good time to laugh.
4) Things “exist” only because they are misunderstood. That misunderstanding is the basis of time itself. Physicality will slowly dissolve as we all start to recognize love; we always have enough time.
5) Time is created in the act of misunderstanding, and the Physical Universe acts as a reminder of that misunderstanding. So, we can relax, as there will be enough time to work everything out.
William Robert Savoie Oracle, Arizona, Monday, November 5, 2018